International Journal of Parapsychology, 11, 63-77.
What does IJP stand for?
IJP stands for International Journal of Parapsychology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IJP
We have 41 other meanings of IJP in our Acronym Attic
- International Journal of Volunteer Administration
- Internet Journal of Ophthalmology and Visual Science
- Idiojunctional Pacemaker
- Immigrant Justice Project
- Indian Journal of Pharmacology (Indian Pharmacological Society)
- Ink Jet Printer (US Postal Service)
- Ink Jet Printing
- Integrated Justice Project (Canada)
- Intensive Japanese Program (International University of Japan)
- Internal Job Posting
- International Journalists' Programmes
- Indian Journal of Public Administration (quarterly publication)
- International Jelly and Preserve Association
- International Journal of Psychoanalysis
- International Journal of Polymer Analysis and Characterization
- Iranian Jewish Public Affairs Committee
- Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics
- International Journal of Pure and Applied Physics (peer reviewed journal)
- International Journal of Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most of the articles were first published in 1966, with a few earlier, in The Journal of Parapsychology, The International Journal of Parapsychology, and the International Journal of Neuropsychiatry.
Backster in the International Journal of Parapsychology.
International Journal of Parapsychology, 11, 123-141.
international journal of parapsychology, 11, 63-77.
International journal of Parapsychology, 6, 473-478, 484-488.
International Journal of Parapsychology, 10, 241-261.
International Journal of Parapsychology, 3(3), 5-48.