What does INJECT stand for?
INJECT stands for International Joint Efficacy Comparison of Thrombolytics (study)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Instituto Nacional de la Juventud (Spanish: National Institute of Youth; Venezuela)
- International Nonwovens Journal (Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry)
- Irish Network Japan (est. 1987; Tokyo, Japan)
- Indian Journal of Aerospace Engineering
- International Journal of American Linguistics (University of Chicago; Hyde Park, IL)
- International Journal of Applied Linguistics (Wiley-Blackwell Publishing)
- Indian Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Injection Falloff Log (oil production)
- Institut National de la Jeunesse et de l'Education Populaire (French: National Institute of Youth and Community Education)
- Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies
- International Network on Juvenile Justice
- InterNet Journal of Ophthalmology
- Indian Journal of Physics Section A
- Indian Journal of Physics Section B
- International Network for Jewish Professional Women
- Institut National des Jeunes Sourds (French: National Institute for Deaf Youth)
- Indigenous Nationalities Joint Struggle Committee
- Instituto de la Juventud