Jeddah, Ramadan 11, 1433, Jul 30, 2012, SPA -- The Minister of Culture and Information and Chairman of the Executive Council of the International Islamic News Agency (IINA) Dr.
What does IINA stand for?
IINA stands for International Islamic News Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IINA
- Instituto de Investigacion Nutricional (Peru)
- Instituto Interamericano del Niño (Inter-American Children's Institute)
- Intelligent Information Network (Cisco)
- Interferometric Intensity Noise
- International Identification Number
- International Institute for Nanotechnology (est. 2000; Northwestern University; Ilinois)
- Is It Normal
- Issuer Identification Number (credit cards)
- Istituto Italiano di Navigazione (Italian: Italian Institute of Navigation)
- Indemnity Insurance Company of North America (Philadelphia, PA)
- Ikebana International North American Region (flower enthusiast group)
- International Institute of Non-Aligned Studies (India)
- ilioinguinal and iliohypogastric nerve block
- Instituto Irene Neres Barbosa
- Instytut Informacji Naukowej i Bibliotekoznawstwa
- Insurance Institute of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Intrapleural Intercostal Nerve Block (thoracic medicine)
- Insurance Information Network of California
- Interfaith Interagency Network of Charlotte County (Florida)
- International Institute for Negotiation and Conflict Management (Sydney, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saudi Crown Prince Nayef (Naif) bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, heir-apparent to King Abdullah and a staunch enemy of al-Qaeda as head of Saudi Arabia's Interior Ministry, died today at 78, according to the International Islamic News Agency.
They include the restructuring of the International Islamic News Agency (IINA) and the Islamic Broadcasting Union (IBU), formation of an OIC Journalists Forum and opening of OIC media offices in different parts of the world.
9 (SUNA) - The Sudan News Agency (SUNA) representing its Director General Ustaz Awad Jadain Mohi-Edin is due to participate in the Fourth Meeting of the General Assembly of the International Islamic News Agency (IINA) in Jeddah, King of Saudi Arabia, Saturday.
He ultimately rose to head APP and later was sent to Jeddah as the first Chief of International Islamic News Agency, which was kick-started by him.
Regarding the media, the session will discuss restructuring media institutions within the International Islamic News Agency and finalize issues related to the Islamic News Agencies Federation.
aa It will consider several issues, including restructuring of the International Islamic News Agency (IINA) and The Islamic States Broadcasting Organization (ISBO).
The ministers agreed on the need to restructure the International Islamic News Agency and recommended setting up a board of trustees under the chairmanship of Saudi Arabia.