32, International Irrigation Management Institute, Colombo, Sri Lanka: 1994).
What does IIMI stand for?
IIMI stands for International Irrigation Management Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIMI
We have 2 other meanings of IIMI in our Acronym Attic
- InterHarmony International Music Festival (New York, NY)
- Iterative Indirect Model Fitting
- IDT (International Discount Telecommunications) Internet Mobile Group (Newark, NJ)
- Inter-Institutional Monitoring Group (financial services)
- Interagency Incident Management Group
- International Institute of Management and Governance (India)
- Illawarra Institute for Mental Health (University of Wollongong; Wollongong, Australia)
- International Institute for Mediation and Historical Conciliation
- International Initiative for Mental Health Leadership
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore (India)
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (education)
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Maritime Law (Kerala, India)
- Integrated Information Management Laboratory
- International Institute of Modern Letters (New Zealand; Victoria University)
- IOOF Investment Management Limited (Australia; financial services provider)
- Indian Institute of Materials Management (Mumbai, India)
- Indian Institute of Modern Management
- Integrated Inpatient Management Model
- Interfaces and Interphases in Multicomponent Materials (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Irrigation Management Institute (IWMI), Colombo, Sri Lanka.
International Irrigation Management Institute (IIMI) Pakistan (1996) Managing Irrigation for Environmentally Sustainable Agriculture in Pakistan: Plan of Operations.