Bulgarian small and medium-sized enterprises will get EUR 20 M in seven years from the Moscow-based International Investment Bank (IIB).
What does IIB stand for?
IIB stands for International Investment Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIB
We have 58 other meanings of IIB in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Institute of Bankers (now Indian Institute of Banking & Financing)
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
- Infections and Immunoepidemiology Branch (National Cancer Institute)
- Institute for Independent Business
- Institute of International Bankers
- Institute of International Business
- Interagency Information Bureau (US DoD)
- Interagency Investigation Board
- International Institute of Buffalo (Buffalo, NY)
- International Insurance Brokers, Ltd. (Tulsa, OK)
- International Islamic Bank
- Islamic Investment Bank
- International Institute for Bioenergetic Analysis (psychotherapy)
- International Institute of Business Administration (Hong Kong)
- International Institute of Business Analysts
- International Internet Business Association (Orlando, FL)
- Inuit Impact and Benefit Agreement (Canada)
- Ireland India Business Association
- Independent Insurance Brokers Association of Alberta (Canada)
- International Institute of Biotechnology and Toxicology (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: International investment bank HSBC said that Lebanon's financial solidity remained intact despite the deepening conflict in Syria.
International investment banks Citigroup and HSBC led the issue.