This year the forum coincided with the meeting in the Library of the International Internet Preservation Consortium (IIPC).
What does IIPC stand for?
IIPC stands for International Internet Preservation Consortium
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIPC
We have 12 other meanings of IIPC in our Acronym Attic
- Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 (US)
- International Industrial Photographers Association
- International Institute of Photographic Arts
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- International Intellectual Property Alliance
- Iowa Industry Political Action Committee (Des Moines)
- Islamic International Peacekeeping Brigade (terrorist group)
- International Information Products Company (China)
- International Institute for Popular Culture (Finland)
- International Institute of Projectiology and Conscientiology
- International Islamic Propagation Center
- Interreligious and International Peace Council
- Initiative to Improve Palliative Care for African-Americans
- Isoprenaline-Induced Positive Chronotropic Effect
- International Institute for Peace and Conflict Resolution (Pakistan)
- Informatics International Projects Division (India)
- Institute of Intellectual Property Development
- Integrated Interregional Product Development (Norway)
- Indian Institute for Peace, Disarmament & Environmental Protection (Nagpur, India)
- Institute of Information Processing and Decision Making (University of Haifa, Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The partnership was brought together under the auspices of the International Internet Preservation Consortium (IIPC) to find a desktop solution to the challenge of collecting web material that would allow widespread implementation of web harvesting without requiring a high level of technical understanding within organisations.
For instance, our desire to archive Deep Web sites, including databases, has led us to embark on a research project in conjunction with the International Internet Preservation Consortium (IIPC) to find or create tools and methods for collecting and preserving information presented in these dynamic formats.