SWG is an International Intergovernmental Organization, consisted of governmental institutions responsible for rural development in respective countries and territories of South Eastern Europe.
What does IIO stand for?
IIO stands for International Intergovernmental Organization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIO
We have 10 other meanings of IIO in our Acronym Attic
- Illumination Integrated Night Vision Device
- If I'm Not Wrong
- International Interiors New York (trade fair)
- Interfaith Impact of New York State
- Immigration Information Officers (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Independent Investigations Office (British Columbia, Canada)
- Indian Inventors' Organization
- Inertial Instrument/Instrumentation Organization/Operation
- Initial Investigating Officer
- Interallied Insurance Organization
- Inverse Interest Only
- Indiana Industrial Operators Association (est. 1995)
- Initial Information and Orientation Assistance (Australia)
- Instrument I/O Assistant
- International Input-Output Association
- Independent International Organisation for Certification Limited
- International Industrial Organization Conference (est. 2002)
- Islamic Institute of Orange County (Anaheim, CA)
- International Indian Ocean Expedition
- International Investment Opportunities Fund (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sen, who pioneered bringing NGOs into a working relationship with an international intergovernmental organization.
The ideas about the nature and purpose of an international intergovernmental organization for the Americas changed considerably during those years, invigorated the PAU, and led to the adoption of the OAS Charter in 1948.