3) After the establishment of the WADA, the International Intergovernmental Consultative Group on Anti-Doping in Sport (IICGADS) was created to coordinate the efforts of the public authorities in the WADA.
What does IICGAD stand for?
IICGAD stands for International Intergovernmental Consultative Group on Anti-Doping
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Indian International Coffee Festival
- Information Integrator Classic Federation (IBM WebSphere)
- Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation (Walnut Creek, CA)
- Interdisciplinary Investigator's Computing Facility
- Indonesian Institute for Corporate Governance
- Industrial Initiative for Central Germany (Leipzig, Germany)
- International Initiative on Corruption and Governance (Philippines)
- International Institute for Corporate Governance (Yale University)
- Islamic Investment Company of the Gulf (Bahamas)
- International Corporate Governance and Accountability (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- International Intergovernmental Consultative Group on Anti-Doping in Sport
- Institute of Inorganic Chemistry (various locations)
- International Insurance Company of Hannover (UK)
- International Isotopes Clearing House (Leawood, KS)
- Indian Institution of Chemical Engineers (India)
- International Information Committee for Humanitarian Relief (Ontario, Canada)
- Second Chronicles
- Institute for Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies
- Illinois Insurance Center, Inc.
- Indonesian Institute for Competitive Intelligence (Jakarta)