Byline: Sarah Abdullah JEDDAH: The Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) concluded the International Intellectual Property Protection Forum on Sunday in Riyadh.
What does IIPPF stand for?
IIPPF stands for International Intellectual Property Protection Forum (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Information Integration Program Office
- International Inland Port of Dallas (Texas)
- Independent Internet Photographic Portfolio (forum)
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program
- Institute for International Public Policy
- Intellectual Infrastructure Partnership Program (Canada)
- International Institute for Professional Protocol
- International Institute for Promotion and Prestige (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Islamic Iran Participation Party
- Insurance Information and Privacy Protection Act (California)
- Input Control, Inputs, Processing Definition, Processor Specifications, and Output Specifications
- Indian Institute of Pulses Research
- Institute of Insurance and Pension Research (Canada)
- Intelligence, Investigation and Protection Resources (Katy, TX)
- Interstate Insurance Product Regulation Commission
- Institute of Intellectual Property Research & Development (New Delhi, India)
- Institute of Intellectual Property Research and Practice (India)
- Indian Institute for Population Studies
- Indian Institute of Polymer Science (India)
- Indian Institute of Professional Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Representatives from 59 groups and 82 companies will comprise the International Intellectual Property Protection Forum, chaired by Matsushita Electric Industrial Co.