Summary: The International Intellectual Property Alliance asked the United States Trade Representative to keep Lebanon on the Watch List for the ineffective and inadequate protection of intellectual property rights, and for severe copyright problems.
What does IIPA stand for?
IIPA stands for International Intellectual Property Alliance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIPA
We have 20 other meanings of IIPA in our Acronym Attic
- Second-Order Intermodulation Intercept Point (very useful parameter to predict low-level intermodulation effects)
- Third-Order Intermodulation Intercept Point
- Imperial India Pale Ale (aka double India pale ale)
- Independent Integrated Performance Assessment
- Indian Institute of Public Administration
- Institute of Incorporated Public Accountants (Ireland)
- Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 (US)
- International Industrial Photographers Association
- International Institute of Photographic Arts
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- Iowa Industry Political Action Committee (Des Moines)
- Islamic International Peacekeeping Brigade (terrorist group)
- International Information Products Company (China)
- International Institute for Popular Culture (Finland)
- International Institute of Projectiology and Conscientiology
- International Internet Preservation Consortium
- International Islamic Propagation Center
- Interreligious and International Peace Council
- Initiative to Improve Palliative Care for African-Americans
- Isoprenaline-Induced Positive Chronotropic Effect
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Intellectual Property Alliance, a US coalition of film, software, music and publishing groups, estimates that US companies lost more than $15bn in 2009 due to international copyright theft.
The Kuwaiti government is considering various strategies to enhance its anti-piracy activities and policies following recommendations given by the International Intellectual Property Alliance (IIPA) in its 2010 Special 301 Report on copyright protection and enforcement.
The International Intellectual Property Alliance (www.
The International Intellectual Property Alliance, which represents U.
The International Intellectual Property Alliance (IIPA), an umbrella group of seven US associations of content providers, went as far as to suggest in 2009 that the US trade department should put Bulgaria back on its Section 301 watch list, a move that the report's authors make when "particular problems exist in that country with respect to intellectual property rights protection, enforcement or market access for persons relying on intellectual property.
Russia remains on the International Intellectual Property Alliance (HPA) Priority Watch List, available at http://www.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD According to the International Intellectual Property Alliance (IIPA) the illegal copying of books overseas may have cost the book industry as much as USD606m in 2005.