The International Insurance Society (IIS) chose Gary M.
What does IIS stand for?
IIS stands for International Insurance Society (New York, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIS
We have 236 other meanings of IIS in our Acronym Attic
- Inter Ikea Systems (Netherlands)
- Inter-IC Sound (aka I2S)
- Interactive Internet Sports
- Interagency and International Services (Army Corps of Engineers, Directorate of Military Programs)
- Interagency Intergovernmental Support (various organizations)
- Interface Implementation Specification
- Interfaces to Information Sources
- Interim Instrumentation System
- International Iguana Society
- International Indian School (various locations)
- International Integrated Solutions (consulting agency)
- International Investigation Services
- Internet Information Services (Microsoft)
- Internet Information System
- Investigator Initiated Study (healthcare)
- Investment Insurance Services (various locations)
- Investor Information Service
- Investors in Software (association)
- Iraqi Intelligence Service
- Irish Institute of Sport (est. 2006; Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Launch at Rio+20 The Principles were officially launched on June 19, 2012 along with the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, hosted by the International Insurance Society (IIS) and the Brazilian Insurance Confederation.
The Insurance Hall of Fame is administered by the non-profit International Insurance Society Inc.
John's University and the International Insurance Society Inc.
during his acceptance of the 2012 Insurance Hall of Fame Award by the International Insurance Society.