What does IIJI stand for?
IIJI stands for International Institute of the Juche Idea (Japan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIJI
We have 2 other meanings of IIJI in our Acronym Attic
- International Institute for Journalism
- Internet Initiative Japan Inc. (Internet service provider)
- Is It Jazz (Boston band)
- IIJ (Internet Initiatve Japan) America, Inc.
- IIJ (Internet Initiative Japan, Inc.) Innovation Institute, Inc.
- International Institute of Journalism Berlin-Brandenburg (Germany; training seminars and workshops)
- International Institute of Journalism and Communication
- International Institute for Justice and Development (Boston, MA)
- Institute of Jewish Genealogy
- International Initiative for Justice in Gujarat (India)
- Internet Initiative Japan, Inc.
- Internet Initiative Japan, Inc. (telecommunications)
- Illinois Integrated Justice Information System
- Institut International Jacques Maritain (French: International Institute Jacques Maritian)
- Is It Just Me?
- Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media (Bangalore, India)
- Second John
- India International Jewellery Show
- India Internet Java Users Group (Bombay, India)
- Indians in Korea (South Korea)