What does IITT stand for?
IITT stands for International Institute of Training and Technology (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IITT
We have 2 other meanings of IITT in our Acronym Attic
- Interservice Industry Training Systems and Education Conference
- Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (est. 1966; Arlington, VA)
- Imitation Is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
- Idiopathic inflammatory Trigeminal Sensory Neuropathy
- Installation Information Technology Synchronization Steering Group
- Institut Industriel de Transfert de Technologie (French: Institute for Industrial Technology Transfer; aka Institute for Industrial Technology Transfer)
- Institute for Industrial Technology Transfer (aka Institut Industriel de Transfert de Technologie; France)
- Institute of IT Training (UK)
- Intended Invitation to Tender (European Space Agency)
- International Institute of Telecom Technology (College Of Engineering; Punjab Technical University; India)
- Is It Time To Go To Luby's Yet?
- Indian Institute of Tourism Travel Management
- International Information and Telecommunication Technologies Symposium
- Imaged Intensified Television
- Interactive Instructional Television
- Image Intensifier-Television-Video Digitizer
- If I Tell You, I'll Have To Kill You
- If I Tell You I Will Have to Kill You
- If I Tell You What It Means I Will Have to Kill You
- If I Tell You What It Means, Will You Buy Me A Beer?