The moot, organised by the International Institute of Space Law, took place at the University of Athens in April and involved teams from across Europe.
What does IISL stand for?
IISL stands for International Institute of Space Law (est. 1960; University of Leiden; Leiden, Netherlands)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IISL
We have 7 other meanings of IISL in our Acronym Attic
- International Integrated Systems, Inc. (est. 1990; Taiwan)
- International Iron and Steel Institute
- Institute for International Strategy and Information Analysis
- Institut Ilmu Sosial Ilmu Politik (Indonesian: Institute of Social Sciences-Political Sciences)
- Integrated Intermediate System to Intermediate System
- Interactive, Intelligent, Spatial Information System (University of Pittsburgh; Pennsylvania)
- India Index Services Limited (joint venture)
- India Industry Solutions Lab (IBM)
- Institut International sur le Droit de l'Espace (ESA)
- International Institute for the Sociology of Law (Onati, Spain)
- Indian Institute of Science Management
- Indian Institute of Skiing and Mountaineering (India)
- Institute of Information Systems and Management (Technical University of Karlsruhe, Germany)
- International Institute of Safety Management
- Industry Initiatives for Science and Math Education (San Francisco, CA; est. 1985)
- Institute for Intentionally Sustainable Neighborhoods (Boulder, CO)
- Integration and Implementation Sciences Network (Australian National University)
- International Conference on Intelligent Systems & Networks
- Islamic Information & Services Network of Australasia
- International Institute for the Study of Nomadic Civilizations (Mongolia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Manfred Lachs Moot, which takes place at the University of Athens, has been organised by the International Institute of Space Law.