18 JV6032 The editors (of the International Institute of Social History and Leiden U.
What does IISH stand for?
IISH stands for International Institute of Social History
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IISH
- International Information Systems Forensics Association
- Integrated Information System for Foodgrains Management
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant (Urbana, Il)
- Intelligent Information Systems Group (AGH University; Poland)
- Interim Independent Scientists Group (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Internationaal Instituut voor Sociale Geschiedenis (Dutch: International Institute of Social History; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant College Program
- Individual Interdisciplinary Studies Graduate Program (Canada)
- Indian Institute of Scientific Heritage (est. 1999)
- International Institute for Society and Health (University College London; UK)
- International Inline Skater Hockey Federation (UK)
- International Institute for Secular Humanistic Judaism
- Institute for Sport and Human Performance (University of Oregon)
- Independent Insurance Solutions Inc. (Fort Myers, FL)
- Institute for Socio-Informatics (Germany)
- Intelligent Information Systems Institute (Cornell University; est. 2000)
- Intermediary Insurance Services, Inc. (various locations)
- International Integrated Systems, Inc. (est. 1990; Taiwan)
- International Iron and Steel Institute
- Institute for International Strategy and Information Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
nl/esshc) is organized by the International Institute of Social History, an institute of the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences.
It is organized in a large number of networks: Africa--Antiquity--Asia--Criminal Justice--Culture--Economics--Education and Childhood--Elites--Ethnicity and Migration--Family and Demography--Geography--Health--History and Computing--Labour--Latin America--Material and Consumer Culture--Middle Ages--Oral History--Politics--Religion--Rural--Sexuality--Social Inequality--Technology--Theory--Urban--Women and Gender--World History The 8th European Social Science History Conference is organized by the International Institute of Social History in co-operation with local partners: Amsab, Institute of Social History; Hogeschool Gent (Ghent Polytechnic); Muziekcentrum De Bijloke (Music Center De Bijloke); and STAM, Stadsmuseum Gent (Ghent City Museum).
Moukarbel, "Contract Slavery: the Case of Female Sri Lankan Domestic Labour in Lebanon," paper presented to the Workshop on Domestic Service and Mobility, The International Institute of Social History (Amsterdam, 5-7 February, 2001).
This volume is a collection of papers delivered at a conference on free and unfree labor organized by the International Institute of Social History in 1995.