An official at Iran's International Institute of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering told Reuters: "A minor earthquake of 3.
What does IISEE stand for?
IISEE stands for International Institute of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Industrial Security Directorate (Canada)
- International Institute for Sustainable Development
- International Institute for Sustained Dialogue (Washington, DC)
- Irving Independent School District (Irving, Texas)
- Industrial Informatics and Systems Engineering
- Institute for International Studies in Education
- Institute of Information Sciences and Electronics (University of Tsukuba; Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan)
- International Institute for Special Education (India)
- International Institute for Species Exploration (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- International Institute for the Study of Englishness (international conference)
- Intel International Science and Engineering Fair
- IAIN Indonesia Social Equity Project
- Institute of Socio-Economic and Political Studies (Lithuania)
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (India)
- Integrated Information System on European Researchers (EU)
- International Information Science Foundation (computer science research program; Minato-ky, Tokyo, Japan; est. 1987)
- International Information Security Foundation (internet security)
- International Institute for Sustainable Future
- International Institute of San Francisco
- Israel Ice Skating Federation