It is noted with interest that many publications from the Institute of Education (INSTED) and the International Institute of Islamic Thought and Civilization (ISTAC) at the International Islamic University in Malaysia do just that and act as a fine model for academics seeking to understand how to create such a model.
What does ISTAC stand for?
ISTAC stands for International Institute of Islamic Thought And Civilization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISTAC
We have 1 other meaning of ISTAC in our Acronym Attic
- Information, Science, and Technology Agency (British Columbia)
- Intelligence, Surveillance & Target Acquisition
- International Safe Transit Association
- International Sail Training Association
- International Seed Testing Association
- International Society for Technology in Arthroplasty
- International Symposium on Technology and Analysis
- Independent Schools Teacher Accreditation Authority (Australia)
- Information Systems Technical Advisory Committee
- Interim Scientific and Technical Advisory Committee
- International Sepaktakraw Federation
- Internationales Stadion-Fest (Berlin, Germany)
- Information Society Technologies Advisory Group (European Commission)
- International Society of Technology Assessment in Health Care
- Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (India)
- Independent School Teachers Association of New Zealand
- International Symposium on Assembly and Task Planning
- Internationaler Studiengang Technische und Angewandte Physik (German: International Studies in Technical and Applied Physics; Hochschule Bremen; Bremen, Germany)
- Indiana Standards Tool for Alternate Reporting (education assessment system; Indiana)
- Institute for Stuttering Treatment and Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kuala Lumpur: International Institute of Islamic Thought and Civilization (ISTAC), especially Chapters III, V, VI, VII and the Epilogue.
1995), International Institute of Islamic Thought and Civilization, Kuala Lumpur; see also "Ibn Sina--Al-Biruni Correspondence", trans.