What does IIACM stand for?
IIACM stands for International Institute of Alternative and Complementary Medicine (Uganda)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Independent Insurance Agents Brokers of South Carolina (Columbia)
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of Washington (Bellevue, WA)
- Idiopathic Infantile Arterial Calcification
- If It's Any Consolation (message boards and text)
- Illinois Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (1908-1970)
- Incheon International Airport Corporation (South Korea)
- Industrial Injuries Advisory Council (UK)
- Information Integration and Analysis Center
- Investment Industry Association of Canada (professional association)
- Iowa Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
- Independent Insurance Agents of Central New York (Syracuse, NY; professional advancement group)
- Independent Institute for Administration and Civil Society Studies
- Independent Insurance Agents of Delaware, Inc.
- Indian Institute of Arts and Design (New Delhi, Delhi, India)
- Inverse-Increase/Additive-Decrease (algorithm)
- Indiana Independent Auto Dealers Association (est. 1987)
- Iowa Independent Automobile Dealers Association (Panora, IA)
- Implementation Independent Algorithm Description Language
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
- Institute for Interactive Arts and Engineering (University of Texas at Dallas)