The International Institute for Secular Humanistic Judaism in Michigan ordained her a rabbi in 2005 after she received her master's degree in Secular Humanistic Judaism and completing a five-year rabbinic program.
What does IISHJ stand for?
IISHJ stands for International Institute for Secular Humanistic Judaism
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant (Urbana, Il)
- Intelligent Information Systems Group (AGH University; Poland)
- Interim Independent Scientists Group (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Internationaal Instituut voor Sociale Geschiedenis (Dutch: International Institute of Social History; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant College Program
- Individual Interdisciplinary Studies Graduate Program (Canada)
- Indian Institute of Scientific Heritage (est. 1999)
- International Institute for Society and Health (University College London; UK)
- International Institute of Social History
- International Inline Skater Hockey Federation (UK)
- Institute for Sport and Human Performance (University of Oregon)
- Independent Insurance Solutions Inc. (Fort Myers, FL)
- Institute for Socio-Informatics (Germany)
- Intelligent Information Systems Institute (Cornell University; est. 2000)
- Intermediary Insurance Services, Inc. (various locations)
- International Integrated Systems, Inc. (est. 1990; Taiwan)
- International Iron and Steel Institute
- Institute for International Strategy and Information Analysis
- Institut Ilmu Sosial Ilmu Politik (Indonesian: Institute of Social Sciences-Political Sciences)
- Integrated Intermediate System to Intermediate System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center plans to draw upon the expertise in this area of its colleagues at Meitar College for Judaism as Culture in Jerusalem and Alma Hebrew College in Tel Aviv, as well as the International Institute for Secular Humanistic Judaism in Michigan.
He currently co-chairs the International Institute for Secular Humanistic Judaism and has authored several books and numerous articles.