International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Population Council.
What does IIPS stand for?
IIPS stands for International Institute for Population Sciences (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIPS
We have 23 other meanings of IIPS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Intellectual Property Research & Development (New Delhi, India)
- Institute of Intellectual Property Research and Practice (India)
- Indian Institute for Population Studies
- Indian Institute of Polymer Science (India)
- Indian Institute of Professional Studies
- Industry Interactive Procurement System
- Institute for International Peace Studies
- Institute for International Policy Studies
- Institute of Industry Policy and Strategy (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Institutional Information Processing System
- International Institute of Professional Security (South Africa)
- International Intellectual Property Society
- India International Premier Schools Exhibition
- International IP in Security Exhibition and Conference
- International Institute of Peace Studies & Global Philosophy (UK)
- Institute of Intellectual Property and Social Justice (Howard University; Washington, DC)
- Institute of Islamic Political Thought
- Integrating Integrated Process Team
- Integrating Integrated Product Team
- International Institute for Peace through Tourism (USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the decade to come, India and China are going to be the center of international trade," said Laishram Ladu Singh, professor and head of the Department of Mathematical Demography & Statistics at the International Institute for Population Sciences in Mumbai.
International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) and Population Council.