This will be the 4th International Institute for Peace through Tourism (IIPT) Africa conference.
What does IIPT stand for?
IIPT stands for International Institute for Peace through Tourism (USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIPT
We have 2 other meanings of IIPT in our Acronym Attic
- International Institute for Population Sciences (India)
- International Institute of Professional Security (South Africa)
- International Intellectual Property Society
- India International Premier Schools Exhibition
- International IP in Security Exhibition and Conference
- International Institute of Peace Studies & Global Philosophy (UK)
- Institute of Intellectual Property and Social Justice (Howard University; Washington, DC)
- Institute of Islamic Political Thought
- Integrating Integrated Process Team
- Integrating Integrated Product Team
- Irish Institute of Physical Therapies (Cork, Ireland)
- Indian Institute of Patent and Trademark Attorney
- International Intellectual Property Training Institute (WIPO; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Italian Investment Promotion Unit (UN Industrial Development Organization)
- Intraoperative Intracorporeal Predissection Ultrasound Imaging
- International Infection Prevention Week
- Intelligent Information Processing and Web Mining
- Illumination IQ, Inc.
- Incontinence Impact Questionnaire (urology)
- Initial Issue Quality
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leading journalists on travel trade publications, national newspapers and government consultants were asked for their views on "sustainable tourism" as part of the survey conducted by the International Institute for Peace through Tourism.