It all started when Ryle, senior trainer with the International Institute for Learning, set out to write a traditional book on business management.
What does IIL stand for?
IIL stands for International Institute for Learning
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIL
We have 25 other meanings of IIL in our Acronym Attic
- International Isshinryu Karate Association (Tennessee)
- Second Kings
- Instituto de Investigaciones Koskun Kalu (Spanish: Research Institute Koskun Kalu)
- Indian Institute of Knowledge Management
- Inti Indah Karya Plasindo (Indonesian)
- Issue-In-Kind System
- I'm in Love
- Insurance Institute of London (London, England, UK)
- Integrated Injection Logic
- International Industries Limited (Pakistan)
- Islamic Institute of Learning (Saint Louis, MO)
- Ispat Industries, Ltd. (steel production; India)
- International Institute of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- International Institute of Loss Adjusters (Lombard, IL)
- International Internet Learning Association
- Istituto Italo-Latino Americano (Italian: Italian-Latin American Institute; Italy)
- Institute for International Law and the Humanities (University of Melbourne, Australia)
- International Institute of La RACHE (Rapid Applications Conception and Heuristic Extreme-Programming)
- Information Industry Liaison Committee
- Illinois Interagency Landscape Classification Project (Illinois Department of Agriculture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keeping Score Frank Ryle International Institute for Learning, Inc.
Saladis is a senior consultant and trainer for the International Institute for Learning.
Umlas International Institute for Learning 110 East 59th Street, New York, NY 10022-1380 0970827644, $19.