Summary: Morocco's constitutional reforms stand as a source of inspiration for other countries in the region, Secretary General of the International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance (IDEA) Vidar Helgesen said on Thursday in Brussels.
What does IIDEA stand for?
IIDEA stands for International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IIDEA in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana Institute on Disability and Community
- Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (India)
- Instrumentation & Industrial Digital Camera (IEEE 1394 working group)
- Integrated Infrastructure Development Centre (India)
- Design for All Italia (previously Istituto Italiano Design e Disabilità)
- Institut International du Developpement Durable (French: International Institute for Sustainable Development)
- Integrated Information Development Plan
- Istituto Italiano Design e Disabilità (now Design for All Italia)
- Italian Institute for Design and Disability
- Institute for International and Development Economics
- Indian Institute for Development in Education and Advanced Studies
- Integration of Industrial Data for Exchange, Access and Sharing
- International Interior Design Exposition
- Indigenous Independent Digital Filmmaking (Canada)
- Industrial Infrastructure Development Fund (India)
- Integrated Instrument Development Facility (Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences; Boulder, CO)
- Industrial and Infrastructure Development Finance Company (Bangladesh)
- Institut International des Droits de l'Homme
- Instituto Interamericano de Derechos Humanos
- Instituto Interamericano de Derechos Humanos - Centro de Asesoría y Promoción Electoral (Spanish: Inter-American Institute of Human Rights-Center for Electoral Promotion and Assistance) (Based in San Jose, Costa Rica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Since July 2007, Goree Institute has been the ACE Regional Electoral Centre for West Africa and has been working closely with the International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance (IDEA) to implement the ACE project in the region.