Summary: Morocco's constitutional reforms stand as a source of inspiration for other countries in the region, Secretary General of the International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance (IDEA) Vidar Helgesen said on Thursday in Brussels.
What does IDEA stand for?
IDEA stands for International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDEA
We have 241 other meanings of IDEA in our Acronym Attic
- International Data Exchange Association
- International Database for Ecoprofile Analysis
- International Debate Education Association
- International Defense Educational Arrangement
- International Design Excellence Awards (Industrial Designers Society of America)
- International Development Enterprise Associates
- International Dialects of English Archive
- International Diaspora Engagement Alliance (Washington, DC)
- International District Energy Association (formerly National District Heating Association)
- International Diving Educators Association
- Internet Design, Engineering, and Analysis
- Internet Development and Exchange Association
- Interrelationships, Diversity, Ecosystems and Adaptations (Yosemite Institute)
- Inventory of the Dimensions of Emerging Adulthood (behavioral science)
- Inverted Duplication Exchange and Advocacy
- Iowa Department of Education
- Iowa Department of Elder Affairs (Des Moines, IA)
- Irish Dance and Entertainment Association
- Irish Doctors Environmental Association
- Home Systems, Intelligent Metering and Energy Saving
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Since July 2007, Goree Institute has been the ACE Regional Electoral Centre for West Africa and has been working closely with the International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance (IDEA) to implement the ACE project in the region.