: International Institute for Child Rights and Development, University of Victoria.
What does IICRD stand for?
IICRD stands for International Institute for Child Rights and Development (University of Victoria; British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IICRD in our Acronym Attic
- Incremental Innovation Cost Reduction
- Indian Institute of Coffee Research (formerly Central Coffee Research Institute)
- Information in the Consulting Room (Information and Communication Technology Research Initiative; UK)
- Institute for Intellectual Capital Research (Ontario, Canada)
- IP3 (Inositol Triphosphate)-Induced Calcium Release
- IRRC (Investor Responsibility Research Center) Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- If I Can Remember/Recall Correctly
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Intermountain Injury Control Research Center (est. 1992; University of Utah School of Medicine; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ishikawa International Cooperation Research Centre (UN University)
- Indian Institute of Computer Science (est. 1996)
- Information and Communications System
- Innovative Internet Community Systems (workshop)
- Institute for Information and Computer Science (Philippines)
- Institute of Information and Computing Sciences (Netherlands)
- Integrated Infantry Combat System
- Integrated Information & Communication Systems GmbH
- Intelligent Integrated Communications System (Innovation)
- International Imperial Court System
- International Information and Communication Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
: International Institute for Child Rights and Development, Centre for Global Studies, University of Victoria.
] ; Victoria, BC : International Institute for Child Rights and Development.