190 billion, he said on Tuesday while addressing the 7th International Information Security Conference (InfoSec 2011).
What does IISC stand for?
IISC stands for International Information Security Conference
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IISC
We have 16 other meanings of IISC in our Acronym Attic
- Independent, Intelligent Solutions and Services (UK)
- Institute of Informatics Slovak Academy of Sciences (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Information Systems for Agricultural Science and Technology
- Indian Institute of Science Bangalore
- International Inductive Study Bible (Harvest House Publishers)
- International Initiative for a Sustainable Built Environment
- Indian Institute of Science
- Inelastic Ion-Surface Collisions (workshop)
- Initial In-Service Support Concepts
- Interaction Institute for Social Change
- International Institute for the Study of Cuba (est. 2007; UK)
- International Institute of Space Commerce (est. 2007; Isle of Man)
- International Integrated Supply Chain (evaluates manufacturers)
- Islamic Information Society of Calgary (Canada)
- Islamic Information and Support Centre of Australia
- International Institute for the Study of Culture and Education (University of Lower Silesia; Wroclaw, Poland)
- Initial Ionic State Configuration Interaction
- Indian Iron and Steel Company
- IOLTA Immigration Service and Case Report Form
- Ingham Intermediate School District (Mason, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This he said while addressing as Chief Guest to 7th International Information Security Conference Info-Sec 2011 in a local hotel on Tuesday.