Islamabad -- Dawn McCall, Coordinator of the Bureau of International Information Programs and the senior US Department of State official responsible for facilitating the exchange of knowledge about US culture, history, and current events, visited Karachi and Islamabad November 14-16.
What does IIP stand for?
IIP stands for International Information Programs (US State Department)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IIP
We have 123 other meanings of IIP in our Acronym Attic
- Instrument Implementation Plan
- Instrument Incubator Program
- Integrated Infrastructure Project
- Intelligent Information Processing
- Intelligent Interface Processor
- Intelligent Internet Protocol
- Interest in Possession (UK)
- Intermodulation Intercept Point
- International Ice Patrol (US Coast Guard)
- International Infections in Pregnancy (clinical study)
- International Institute for Peace (Austria)
- International Institute of Parasitology
- Internet Imaging Protocol
- Internet Infrastructure Provider (various companies)
- Interoperability Improvement Panel
- Interoperability Improvement Program
- Intoxicated in Public
- Inventory of Interpersonal Problems
- Investors In People
- Invisible IRC Proxy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bureau of International Information Programs (IIP) has taken a leading role in training and supporting offices and posts that seek to leverage these digital resources, and the results have been stunning.
State Department's Bureau of International Information Programs (IIP).
Retrieved September 14, 2005, from United States International Information Programs Website http://usinfo.
gov/usinfo/ The Department of State uses its Bureau of International Information Programs to engage "international audiences on issues of foreign policy, society and values.
policies and positions, such as requiring many guest speakers to be vetted by the department's International Information Programs office.