Most recently, he served as executive director at Getronics' International Information Integrity Institute (I-4), a consortium of Fortune 100 and multi-national companies that collaborate in security best practices.
What does I-4 stand for?
I-4 stands for International Information Integrity Institute (IIII or I-4)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of I-4 in our Acronym Attic
- Install & Warranty
- Intelligence and Warning
- Iron & Wine (band)
- Indications and Warning Center
- Indications & Warning System (US DoD)
- Internet Combined Administration Management System (PeopleSoft)
- With Ionic Contrast (scans)
- Investigación y Desarrollo (Spanish: Research and Development)
- Without Ionic Contrast (scans)
- Interstate 15 North Ogden-Weber (road project in northern Utah)
- International Visa Waiver Program
- Information Security Awareness Certification
- Internet Access Control System (software)
- International Association for Colon Hydrotherapists
- Inter-American Tropical Tuna Commission (also abbreviated as IATTC)
- Interconnect Border Control Function (computer device)
- Indoor Air Quality Building Education and Assessment Model (EPA)
- Instantaneous Bit Error Rate
- Internal Border Gateway Protocol
- Interruptive Built-In Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, he has been a senior leader for the International Information Integrity Institute (I-4), BITS, the technology task force of the Investment Company Institute (ICI), and the Securities Industry Root Certificate Authority (SIRCA).
Schultz brings 17 years of information systems security experience to the S3I Holdings Advisory Board, including serving as project manager of the Department of Energy's Computer Incident Response Capability (CIAC), Program Manager of the International Information Integrity Institute (I-4), Principal and Practice leader of SRI Consulting's Information Security Consulting Practice, Trusted Security Advisor and Research Director for Global Integrity Corporation, and Adjunct Professor of Computer Science at Purdue University.