In recognition of the important role that professionals, clinicians, consumers and industry partners play in infection prevention, Kimberly-Clark formed a partnership with the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC) as a "Champion" for International Infection Prevention Week (IIPW), October 14-20.
What does IIPW stand for?
IIPW stands for International Infection Prevention Week
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Institute of Intellectual Property and Social Justice (Howard University; Washington, DC)
- Institute of Islamic Political Thought
- Integrating Integrated Process Team
- Integrating Integrated Product Team
- International Institute for Peace through Tourism (USA)
- Irish Institute of Physical Therapies (Cork, Ireland)
- Indian Institute of Patent and Trademark Attorney
- International Intellectual Property Training Institute (WIPO; Geneva, Switzerland)
- Italian Investment Promotion Unit (UN Industrial Development Organization)
- Intraoperative Intracorporeal Predissection Ultrasound Imaging
- Intelligent Information Processing and Web Mining
- Illumination IQ, Inc.
- Incontinence Impact Questionnaire (urology)
- Initial Issue Quality
- Initial Issue Quantity
- Intelligent Image Quality
- International Intelligence Quotient
- Insurance Intermediaries Quality Assurance Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Indian Institute of Quality Management (Jaipur, Rajasthan, India)
- International Institute for Qualitative Methodology (Canada)