of Warwick, UK), this volume of the Bulletin of Comparative Labour Relations collects 11 papers that were presented in earlier versions at the September 2007 International Industrial Relations Associations Eighth Regional Congress, which was held with the theme "the Dynamics of European Employment Relations" and addressed four specific tracks: restructuring work pay and working time, voice at work, regulating employment, and public sector restructuring.
What does IIRA stand for?
IIRA stands for International Industrial Relations Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IIRA
We have 10 other meanings of IIRA in our Acronym Attic
- Interlinking Internal Reference
- Intermediate Information Requirement
- Intermediate-Node Initiated Reservation
- Internal Rate of Return (financial metric)
- International Institute of Reflexology
- International Institute of Refrigeration (est. 1908)
- Isstituto Italiano del Rame
- Illegal Immigration Relief Act (Hazelton, PA)
- Illinois Institute for Rural Affairs (Western Illinois University)
- Integrated Inertial Reference Assembly
- Ipertesti, Internet E Ricerca Agraria
- Iron Indian Riders Association (motorcycles)
- Islamic International Rating Agency (credit rating)
- Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act
- If I Read Correctly
- If I Really Cared
- If I Recall/Remember Correctly
- If I Recollect Correctly
- If It Really Counts
- Image and Identity Research Collective
Samples in periodicals archive:
After an introduction by Roger Blanpain, the current president of the International Industrial Relations Association, the book begins with a chapter by the editors on the study of international and comparative industrial relations.