Aptitude and capability of the child should be considered and given priority," he said while speaking at a seminar organized by the International Indian School, Dammam as part of Career Fair 2009.
What does IISD stand for?
IISD stands for International Indian School, Dammam (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IISD
We have 17 other meanings of IISD in our Acronym Attic
- International Institute for the Study of Cuba (est. 2007; UK)
- International Institute of Space Commerce (est. 2007; Isle of Man)
- International Integrated Supply Chain (evaluates manufacturers)
- Islamic Information Society of Calgary (Canada)
- Islamic Information and Support Centre of Australia
- International Institute for the Study of Culture and Education (University of Lower Silesia; Wroclaw, Poland)
- Initial Ionic State Configuration Interaction
- Indian Iron and Steel Company
- IOLTA Immigration Service and Case Report Form
- Ingham Intermediate School District (Mason, MI)
- International Industrial Security Directorate (Canada)
- International Institute for Sustainable Development
- International Institute for Sustained Dialogue (Washington, DC)
- Irving Independent School District (Irving, Texas)
- Industrial Informatics and Systems Engineering
- Institute for International Studies in Education
- Institute of Information Sciences and Electronics (University of Tsukuba; Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan)
- International Institute for Special Education (India)
- International Institute for Species Exploration (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- International Institute for the Study of Englishness (international conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Naeem (Category: Kingdom) DAMMAM: The International Indian School, Dammam (IISD) has made elaborate arrangements to conduct elections to the managing committee (2008-2011) to be held today, E.
Mono Act - Level A: Ravi B Soni, The Indian School, Bahrain; Deepthi Peter, The New Indian School, Bahrain; Ann Mary Varghese, International Indian School, Dammam.