Using the International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF) scoring system, the primary aim of the present study was to assess sexual functions in male patients with AS and compare the results with a healthy control group.
What does IIEF stand for?
IIEF stands for International Index of Erectile Function
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIEF
We have 1 other meaning of IIEF in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines, Inc. (est. 1975)
- Interim Integrated Electronic Enclosure
- Institute for the International English Education of Children
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Institute of Image Electronics Engineers of Japan
- Image Intensifier Entrance Exposure Rate
- International Institute of Earthquake Engineering and Seismology (Iran)
- India Invest Economic Foundation
- Indonesian International Education Foundation
- Institut International d'Études Françaises (French: International Institute of French Studies)
- Integrated Item, Examination & Feedback System (Zoe Solutions)
- Institute for Integrative and Experimental Genomics (German Centre for Cardiovascular Research)
- Intelligent Inhabited Environments Group (University of Essex)
- International Import Export Institute
- Indian Infrastructure Equipment Limited
- Institute of International Economic Law
- Institute of International Education in London (London, UK)
- International Institute for Educational Leadership (UK)
- Interruptions in the Internal Elastic Lamina
- Institute for Electronic Library Research (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
International Index of Erectile Function (IIEF), sexual encounters profile (SEP)) are practical and useful but are not essential for every practice.
In addition, there were no significant differences between groups in scores on the short form-12 quality of life questionnaire, the hospital anxiety and depression scale, and the international index of erectile function.
Based on the International Index of Erectile Function domain, baseline erectile function scores for those with hyperlipidemia and hypertension were about 14; baseline scores for those with diabetes were about 10.