The individuals who were interviewed during the mandate of the United Nations International Independent Investigation Commission [UNIIIC] are not witnesses before the tribunal, as their evidence has not been presented to the Trial Chamber," it said.
What does IIIC stand for?
IIIC stands for International Independent Investigation Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIIC
We have 6 other meanings of IIIC in our Acronym Attic
- Tres Provinciae (Latin: Three Provinces of Gallia, epigraphy)
- Institute of Islamic Information and Education
- Triumvir (Latin: board of three, Epigraphy)
- Idea Image Institute of Architects (est. 1984; South Korea)
- Institute for Infrastructure and Information Assurance (homeland security; James Madison University; Virginia)
- Integrated Intelligence Information Application
- International Imaging Industry Association
- Internet Information Infrastructure Architecture
- International Institute of Islamic Business and Finance (India)
- Industry Institute Interaction Cell (business and academic cooperative group; various locations)
- International Information Industry Congress
- International Institute for Intellectual Cooperation (League of Nations)
- International Institute of Informatics and Cybernetics (various locations)
- International Intraocular Implant Club (Wayzata, MN)
- Irish International Immigrant Center (Boston, MA)
- Indian Institute of Interior Designers (professional interior designers organization; Mumbai, India)
- Institute for Immunology and Infectious Diseases (Murdoch University; Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Institute for Interreligious Intercultural Dialogue
- International Institute for Information Design
- International Institute of Integral Development (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
| GENEVA, March 13 (KUNA) -- Kuwait on Tuesday strongly condemned the the blatant, systematic and gross human rights violations committed by the Syrian authorities against the Syrian people, accroding to the report of the International Independent Investigation Commission of Syria.
It has been an honour and a privilege to serve both as the last Commissioner of the United Nations International Independent Investigation Commission, and as the founding Prosecutor of the Tribunal.
Lebanon International Independent Investigation Commission On February 14, 2005, a terrorist attack in Beirut killed former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri and twenty-two other people.
The Lebanese people subsequently took to the streets, and the United Nations Security Council declared the assassination an international terrorist act with severe regional and international ramifications, and formed an International Independent Investigation Commission to uncover the perpetrators.
International Independent Investigation Commission -- the STL's predecessor -- from 2006 to 007.
Egyptian authorities affirmed that the United Nations International Independent Investigation Commission delegation entered Gaza Strip through Rafah border crossing with Egypt.
The ICTY's prosecutor is Serge Brammertz, who led from 2006 to 2007 the United Nations International Independent Investigation Commission, the STL's predecessor.