Later in the '90s, he was assistant director of Operations and Policy for the Coast Guard Commandant, where he said he worked with the Department of State on such maritime matters as the International Ice Patrol, Multi-National Caribbean Training Cutter and Mexico-U.
What does IIP stand for?
IIP stands for International Ice Patrol (US Coast Guard)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IIP
We have 123 other meanings of IIP in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Intellectual Property (Japan)
- Institute of Public Administration
- Instrument Implementation Plan
- Instrument Incubator Program
- Integrated Infrastructure Project
- Intelligent Information Processing
- Intelligent Interface Processor
- Intelligent Internet Protocol
- Interest in Possession (UK)
- Intermodulation Intercept Point
- International Infections in Pregnancy (clinical study)
- International Information Programs (US State Department)
- International Institute for Peace (Austria)
- International Institute of Parasitology
- Internet Imaging Protocol
- Internet Infrastructure Provider (various companies)
- Interoperability Improvement Panel
- Interoperability Improvement Program
- Intoxicated in Public
- Inventory of Interpersonal Problems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, April 14 ( ANI ): International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea and the International Ice Patrol (IIP) is planning to launch a new generation of public good satellites to monitor icebergs in Arctic in an effort to prevent another Titanic disaster.
In 1946, Coast Guard aircraft were used for the first time on the International Ice Patrol, a practice that continues today.