The idea of mixing a mammal's milk into snow ice cream caught on and soon the rich people of Italy were enjoying frozen milk, according to the International Ice Cream Association.
What does IICA stand for?
IICA stands for International Ice Cream Association (International Dairy Foods Association)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IICA
We have 43 other meanings of IICA in our Acronym Attic
- Israel Information Centre (Manchester, UK)
- Istituto Italiano di Cultura (Italian: Italian Institute of Culture)
- Item Identification Code
- Iterative Interference Cancellation
- Iterative Interference Cancellation/Canceller
- Iterative Interference Canceller with Suboptimal Combining
- Standard Iterative Interference Canceller
- Inducing Infringement of Copyrights Act
- Instituto Interamericano de Cooperación para la Agricultura (Spanish: Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture)
- Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (Inter-American System)
- Investors Insurance Company of America (now Lumbermens Mutual Casualty Company)
- Iranian Institute of Certified Accountants (est. 1972)
- Institute for International Cooperation in Animal Biologics
- Indiana Information Center on the Abolition of Capital Punishment (Indianapolis, IN)
- Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- Institute for International, Comparative and Area Studies (University of California, San Diego)
- International Institute for Central Asian Studies (est. 1995; Samarkand, Uzbekistan; UNESCO)
- International Islamic College for Advanced Studies
- Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (Kolkata, India)
- Institute of Integrative and Comparative Biology (University of Leeds; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kahn also served as the Vice Chairman of the International Ice Cream Association and on the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors of the International Dairy Foods Association.
5 billion USA ice cream market is 54%, adds the International Ice Cream Association.
Shaping up as a major story for 2006 is whether the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) will rewrite the federal Standards of Identity for ice cream and other frozen desserts along the lines proposed by the International Ice Cream Association (IICA) and its parent organization, the International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA).