Editors are Triedel and Martin-Bourdes (UNESCO, International Hydrological Programme, France), Gurdak (San Francisco State U.
What does IHP stand for?
IHP stands for International Hydrological Programme
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of IHP
We have 182 other meanings of IHP in our Acronym Attic
- Innovative Health Products (Largo, FL)
- Institut Henri Poincaré
- Institute for Health Policy (various locations)
- Institutional Hearing Program (US Department of Justice)
- Integral Horsepower
- Integrated Healthcare Publishers
- International Harmonization Project (oncology)
- International Health Plan
- International Home Products (various locations)
- International Humanitarian Partnership
- Interstellar Heliopause Probe (European Space Agency)
- Iraqi Highway Patrol
- International Health Partnership (est. 2007; global initiative)
- Illinois Historic Preservation Agency
- Illinois Horseshoe Pitchers Association
- Institute for Health Policy Analysis, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- International Hardwood Products Association (Alexandria, VA)
- International Horse Photographers Association
- International Hurricane Protection Association
- Iowa Heat Pump Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
UNESCO assists Member States with water issues through its International Hydrological Programme, devoted to water research, water resources management, education and capacity building.
Prior to his appointment in Delft, the Netherlands, Professor Szollosi-Nagy was Director of the Division of Water, Secretary of the International Hydrological Programme (IHP) and Deputy Director-General of the Natural Sciences Sector of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO).