They also are taken on a video tour of Renaissance Re's Wall of Wind, a tool used by the International Hurricane Research Center at Florida International University to test the effects of hurricane strength winds on structures.
What does IHRC stand for?
IHRC stands for International Hurricane Research Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHRC
We have 16 other meanings of IHRC in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Health Record Bank
- Institute for Human Rights and Business (UK)
- Iowa Highway Research Board (Iowa Department of Transportation; Ames, IA)
- Icelandic Human Rights Center (Reykjavik, Iceland)
- Immigration History Research Center
- Independent Human Rights Commission
- Indian Human Resource Center
- Indiana Horse Racing Commission
- International Human Rights Clinic (various universities)
- International Human Rights Council (various locations)
- Iranian Human Rights Consortium
- Islamic Human Rights Commission (UK)
- Institutional and Human Resource Capacity Building
- Institute for Human Rights and Development (various locations)
- Institute of Human Resources Development (India)
- International Harm Reduction Development
- International Human Rights Day
- Institute for Human Rights and Development in Africa (Gambia)
- Ifakara Health Research and Development Centre (Tanzania)
- International Human Resources Development Corporation (est. 1969; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A presentation on hurricanes was delivered by Adrindam Chowdry from the International Hurricane Research Center (IHRC), Florida International University, Miami, FL.