ISLAMABAD -- International Human Rights Observer (IHRO) Monday organized 12th National Annual conference on human rights to commemorate International Day of Human Rights to be observed on Tuesday.
What does IHRO stand for?
IHRO stands for International Human Rights Observer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHRO
We have 2 other meanings of IHRO in our Acronym Attic
- International Human Resources Management
- Institute for Human Resource Management Education, Inc. (Carefree, AZ)
- Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners
- Integrated Hardwood Range Management Program
- International Human Resource Management Review (periodical)
- Indonesia Human Rights Network
- International Human Rights Network (Kampala, Uganda)
- Independent Human Rights Organization
- International Historic Racing Organization (est. 1985)
- International Human Rights Observatory
- International Human Rights Organization
- International Humanitarian Relief Operations
- Intrinsic Heart Rate Observed
- Independent Human Rights Organization of Uzbekistan
- In-House Reference Preparation
- International Human Rights Program (University of Toronto; Toronto, Canada)
- Index of Health Related Quality of Life
- Institute for Human Rights and Responsibilities (est. 1978; Galena, OH)
- Institute of Hazard and Risk Research (Durham University, UK)
- International Human Rights Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The trial was largely considered a sham by international human rights observers and journalists who monitored the case.
International human rights observers believe he is being made a scapegoat and subjected to unmerited negative treatment.
A DELEGATION of International human rights observers, who have arrived in Ulster to monitor events at Drumcree, have been invited to Ballymena.
International human rights observers have reported to the United Nations that brutal repression of the Mapuche has been stepped up this past decade by Chilean authorities who override treaties.
In Chiapas, Bishop Samuel Ruiz has called for national and international human rights observers to come to the state -- and they will.
ISLAMABAD -- International human Rights Observer (IHRO) commemorates International day of Human Rights every year with great commitment on national and International level.
The International Human Rights Observer had arranged the conference.