THE Syrian regime has carried out indiscriminate and sometimes deliberate air strikes against civilians which have killed at least 4,300 people since last summer, an international human rights group said.
What does IHRG stand for?
IHRG stands for International Human Rights Group (Rome, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHRG
We have 3 other meanings of IHRG in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana Historical Research Foundation
- International Human Rights Federation
- Intracranial Hypertension Research Foundation (Vancouver, WA)
- Ipsilateral Homologous Receptive Field (neurology)
- International Human Rights Film Festival Albania
- International Human Rights Funders Group
- Indiana Heritage Research Grant
- Industrial Health Research Group (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Inter-Hall Recreation Games (Nanyang Technological University; Singapore)
- Interdisciplinary Health Research Group (est. 1994)
- Internationale Hans Rott Gesellschaft (German: International Hans Rott Society; est. 2002)
- Institute of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law (Nigeria)
- Inflammation and Host Response to Injury (Massachusetts General Hospital; Boston, MA)
- International Health Research Institute (UK)
- International Human Rights Initiative
- Institute of Human Rights Communication Nepal
- Institute of Health Record and Information Management (Rochdale, England, UK)
- International Association for Human Resource Information Management
- International Human Resource Information Management (est. 1980)
- International Human Rights Internship Program (Institute of International Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- International human rights groups voiced concern about the situation of human rights activists arrested by the Saudi regime, and blasted the regime for holding unfair trials for the activists.
24 Kyodo China has already sent back several North Korean defectors who were recently arrested there despite pleas against repatriation by South Korea and international human rights groups, a Seoul newspaper reported Thursday.
Summary: Eyewitness reports have played a key role during the Arab Spring by generating international outrage and fueling further protests across the region in the face of government suppression, a leading international human rights group said during a gathering in Beirut.
Local and international human rights groups said at least 100 people had been killed in the crackdown on demonstrations that echo the recent uprisings across the Arab world.
Saudi Arabia's human rights record is often criticised by the Western media and the international human rights group.
We have stepped up our campaigns to release the men and partnered with several international human rights groups," said BYSHR president Mohammed Al Maskati.