According to Kashmir Media Service, the seminar was organized by the International Council for Human Rights in coordination with the International Human Rights Association of American Minorities at the Palais des Nations on the sidelines of the ongoing 21st Session of the UN Human Rights Council.
What does IHRAAM stand for?
IHRAAM stands for International Human Rights Association of American Minorities
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Islam and Human Rights
- Italian Hardware Research (Galliate, Italy)
- International Harm Reduction Association
- International Harmonized Research Activities
- International High-Speed Rail Association (Japan)
- International Hot Rod Association
- International Hotel & Restaurant Association
- International Housewares Representatives Association
- International Human Resources Association
- International Human Rights Association (Delhi, India)
- International Human Rights Advocacy Center (University of Denver; Colorado)
- Iranian Human Rights Activist Groups
- Independent Health Record Bank
- Institute for Human Rights and Business (UK)
- Iowa Highway Research Board (Iowa Department of Transportation; Ames, IA)
- Icelandic Human Rights Center (Reykjavik, Iceland)
- Immigration History Research Center
- Independent Human Rights Commission
- Indian Human Resource Center
- Indiana Horse Racing Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Human Rights Association of American Minorities (IHRAAM) is one of 1,356 non-governmental organizations in the world with the standing to issue reports to the United Nations High Commissioner on Human Rights, and the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.