According to Kashmir Media Service, the seminar was organized by the International Council for Human Rights in coordination with the International Human Rights Association of American Minorities at the Palais des Nations on the sidelines of the ongoing 21st Session of the UN Human Rights Council.
What does IHAAM stand for?
IHAAM stands for International Human Rights Association of American Minorities
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Hydropower Association (UK)
- Internet Home Alliance
- Interstate Highway Act of 1956
- Iowa Hospital Association
- Iranian Homeopathic Association
- Irresponsible Hate Anthem (Marilyn Manson song)
- Ithaca Health Alliance
- Integrated Holistic Approach Urban Development Project (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- India HIV AIDS Alliance
- Intrahepatic Hepatic Artery Aneurysm (cardiovascular medicine)
- I Have A Boyfriend
- Information Highway Applications Branch (Canada)
- I Hate Abbreviations Because I Can Never Remember What They Stand For
- Intracellular Hyaluronic Acid Binding Protein
- I Have A Customer
- Industrial Health Advisory Committee
- Industry Hills Aquatic Club (City of Industry, CA)
- Information Highway Advisory Council
- Inhouse Appraisal Corporation
- Institute for the History of Ancient Civilizations (Changchun, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Human Rights Association of American Minorities (IHRAAM) is one of 1,356 non-governmental organizations in the world with the standing to issue reports to the United Nations High Commissioner on Human Rights, and the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations.