According to the report, originally, Obree set his sights on this year's International Human Powered Vehicle Association event in Battle Mountain, Nev, which is being held from Sept.
What does IHPVA stand for?
IHPVA stands for International Human Powered Vehicle Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of IHPVA in our Acronym Attic
- Infantile Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis (found during erythromycin treatment in children)
- Inkjet High-Speed Production Solutions (Hewlett-Packard)
- Institute for Health and Productivity Studies
- Institute for Health Policy Solutions
- International Heat Pipe Symposium
- Institute for Health Policy and Systems Research (Hong Kong)
- International History, Philosophy and Science Teaching
- Integrated High Performance Turbine Engine Technology
- Isolated Hydraulic Power Unit
- Internally Heated Pressure Vessel
Samples in periodicals archive:
RESOURCES * Learn more about cycling at the International Human Powered Vehicle Association Web site at: www.