What does IHGC stand for?
IHGC stands for International Human Genome Consortium (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHGC
We have 3 other meanings of IHGC in our Acronym Attic
- International Holdings Group (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Iris Hypoplasia with Glaucoma
- in-home geriatric assessment
- Indian Hills Golf Association (Fairfield Bay, Arkansas)
- InterMountain Hay Growers Association (California)
- International Horror Guild Award
- Israel Hang-Gliding Association
- Indian Hills Golf Club (Riverside, CA)
- International Health Geographics Conference (bi-annual conference)
- International Hop Growers' Convention
- Information Highway to the Global Environment
- Isometric Hand-Grip Exercise (physiology)
- Indian Handicrafts & Gifts Fair (India)
- Institut Hrvatske Glazbene Industrije (Croatian: Croatian Institute of Music Industry; Zagreb, Croatia)
- Interact Holdings Group, Inc.
- Indian Hills General Improvement District (Carson City, NV)
- Immortalized Human Gingival Keratinocyte (microbiology)
- Instituut Heilig Graf Kinrooi (Belgium)
- International Human Genome Project
- Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies (UK School of Family Histories)