He fell unconscious and was moved to the International Hospital of Bahrain.
What does IHB stand for?
IHB stands for International Hospital of Bahrain
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHB
We have 28 other meanings of IHB in our Acronym Attic
- International Hate and Violence Education Foundation
- In-Home Audiovideo Specialist (Bodley & Associates, Inc.)
- I Have A Warlord
- Improved Homing All the Way Killer
- I Hate Boys
- In Het Bijzonder (Dutch)
- Indian Health Board
- Indiana Harbor Belt Railroad
- Indiana Historical Bureau
- Industrialized Housing and Buildings (Texas)
- International Hydrographic Bureau
- Introduction to the Human Body
- Irvine Housing Blog (Orange County, CA)
- It's Happy Bunny (Jim Benton novelty character)
- International Hot Boat Association
- Irish Home Builders Association (Ireland)
- International Horseback Archery Association
- Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences
- Indian Health Board of Billings, Inc. (Native American wellness program)
- International History Bee and Bowl (tournament)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Wheelathon was supported by the BIC, Bahrain Down Syndrome Society, Bahrain Mobility International, GPIC, HSBC, International Hospital of Bahrain and Ibn Al Nafees Hospital.
This year's race was supported by Bahrain Mobility International, the Bahrain Down Syndrome Society, BIC, HSBC, GPIC, Ibn Al Nafees Hospital and International Hospital of Bahrain.
This year's event is being supported by BIC, HSBC, GPIC, Ibn Al Nafees Hospital and International Hospital of Bahrain.
A team of nurses from the International Hospital of Bahrain will be positioned at various points around the circuit and Coca Cola will be providing refreshments.
Our confirmed speaker faculty from Sheikh Khalifa Hospital, Apollo Hospital Group, Sanofi Aventis, King Fahad Military Complex, Clemenceau Medical Centre, International Hospital of Bahrain consider this event their must-attend event of the year.