Method Design and setting The New Zealand study adapted the nurse questionnaire used in the International Hospital Outcomes Study of five countries, described above, to reflect differences in practice and terminology used by nurses and hospitals in New Zealand.
What does IHOS stand for?
IHOS stands for International Hospital Outcomes Study (UK health questionnaire)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHOS
We have 1 other meaning of IHOS in our Acronym Attic
- International House of People
- International House of Prayer
- Iowa Hall of Pride (Des Moines, IA)
- Immokalee Helping Our People in Emergencies
- Integrated History of People on Earth (project)
- International House of Prayer Prague (Czech Republic)
- International House of Roms (video game system web site)
- International House of Reasonably Priced Water and Fries and Stuff (Hannah Montana)
- Independent Housing Ombudsman Scheme (London, England, UK)
- Integrated Health Outreach System (Texas)
- International House of Steve (website)
- Institute of Hospital Engineering
- Internet-Hosted Octet Stream Service
- Invisible Hand of the Free Market (comics)
- Institute of Home Office Underwriters
- India House of Worship (Silver Spring, MD)
- International House of Waffles
- International House of ZZYZX (website; ihoz.com)
- I Hate People
- Icing Hazard Potential
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey is linked to the International Hospital Outcomes Study involving 16 countries and led by international nursing workforce researcher Linda Aitken.
The survey is linked to the International Hospital Outcomes Study, led by American nursing researcher Linda Aitken, now involving eight countries.