HMA 2013 is organized by Exedra Events and presented in cooperation with Joint Commission International, Austco Marketing & Service (Asia), The Australian Council on Healthcare Standards, Det Norske Veritas Healthcare, the International Hospital Federation, the Asian Hospital Federation, Hong Kong Hospital Authority, and a number of national associations and organizations across Asia.
What does IHF stand for?
IHF stands for International Hospital Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHF
We have 85 other meanings of IHF in our Acronym Attic
- Inhibit Halt Flip-Flop
- Institute of High Fidelity
- Integrated Hands Free (telephones)
- Integrated Hazard Function
- Integration Host Factor (DNA associated protein)
- International Handball Federation
- International Health Foundation
- International Helsinki Federation
- International Historic Films (Chicago, IL)
- International Hockey Federation
- Inventory History File
- Inverse Hyperbolic Function
- Irish Hospice Foundation (Dublin, Ireland)
- Israel Histradut Foundation
- Israel Humanitarian Foundation
- International Helsinki Federation for Human Rights (Vienna, Austria)
- Idaho Housing and Finance Association (Boise, ID)
- In Hands of Foreign Authorities
- Independent Hardee's Franchisee Association
- Integrated High-Frequency Antenna
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ibrahim Al-Abdulhadi, becomes the first Arab country to head the meetings of the International Hospital Federation since its establishment in 1947.
Byline: A GMJ Q&A with Eric de Roodenbeke, CEO of the International Hospital Federation Synopsis: The world's healthcare systems are in crisis, and the problems vary widely from country to country.
HMA's notablenetwork of partner associations includes the International Hospital Federation as well as the Private Hospitals Association of the Philippines, Gulf Cooperation Council-Health Ministers' Council, Hong Kong Hospital Authority, Indian Healthcare Federation, Indian Healthcare Quality Forum, Indonesian Hospital Association, Astron and National Association of Health Industry China.
A former president of the International Hospital Federation, she was one of the three members of the 2006 review of public services led by Sir Jeremy Beecham.