He was a strong supporter of the International Home Furnishings Marketing Association and has served on the advisory board of the N.
What does IHFMA stand for?
IHFMA stands for International Home Furnishings Marketing Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Health and Fitness Institute (est. 2000; Hong Kong)
- Investable Hedge Fund Indices
- International Hippocratic Foundation of Kos (Greece)
- IDBI (Industrial Development Bank of India) Home Finance Ltd. (est. 2000; India)
- Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. (India)
- Instituto Homeopatico Francois Lamasson (Portuguese: Francois Lamasson Homeopathic Institute)
- International Housing Finance Limited
- Institute of High Fidelity Manufacturers
- Integrated Housing Facilities Management (South Africa)
- International Home Furnishings Market
- IHateFinancialPlanning.com (ING/ReliaStar website)
- In-Home Family Preservation
- Individual Health and Fitness Plan
- Inhaled Fluticasonepropionate
- International Health Fellowship Program
- International Housing Finance Program
- Illinois Health Facilities Planning Board (Springfield)
- Improved High Frequency Radio
- In Hope Freedom Rings Foundation (est. 2005)
- International Home Furnishings Representatives Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Market Authority will take over the market-related functions of the International Home Furnishings Marketing Association (IHFMA), the American Furniture Manufacturers Association (AFMA), the Furniture Market Development Committee (FMDC), the High Point Convention and Visitors Bureau and the city of High Point.