DELHI, India -- The International Home Deco Park, launched almost a year ago, has achieved an occupancy rate of 55-60 percent and expects to reach a rate of 85 to 90 percent within the next few months.
What does IHDP stand for?
IHDP stands for International Home Deco Park (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHDP
We have 3 other meanings of IHDP in our Acronym Attic
- Interdisciplinary Human Development Institute (University of Kentucky)
- International Hearing Dog Inc.
- Ischemic Heart Disease Index
- Institute of Hydrology Distributed Model
- In-House Digital Networks
- Integrated Healthcare Delivery Network
- International Health and Development Network (Springfield, IL)
- International Human Development Organization (UK)
- Infant Health and Development Program
- Institute for Historical Dance Practice (est. 1992)
- International Human Development Programme
- International Human Dimensions Programme on Global Environmental Change
- International Human Dimensions Programme on Industrial Transformation (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Incremental Hierarchical Discriminant Regression
- Interactive Health Data Repository (formerly Interactive Clinical Data Repository)
- International Hon-Do-Ryu Karate Organization
- International HIV Drug Resistance Workshop
- Integrated Health Delivery System
- Institute of Human Development and Social Change (New York University; New York, NY)
- Integrated Health Delivery Service Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
It certainly seems to be the case for here, where the International Home Deco Park has gone from a mere vision for change to a realized business hub for the Indian home furnishings business.
The International Home Deco Park, a 350,000-square-foot facility that has concentrated many of the country's top exporters of home textiles and decor in one location, is officially open for business.
In an effort to expand its presence in the international market, Surya has opened its first overseas showroom at International Home Deco Park in New Delhi, India.
Byline: Rosamaria Mancini NEW DELHI, India-With a goal to expose buyers to India's extensive portfolio of products and help increase its share in the global home decor market, the International Home Deco Park will open for buyer visits in February 2007.
Byline: Rosamaria Mancini NEW DELHI, India-The International Home Deco Park, slated to open here for buyer visits in February 2007, will serve as a permanent, central trade fair for vendors and buyers in the home textiles and decor business.