The Briton known as YY is the CEO of International Holdings Group, a Dubai-based company Aospecialising in project management and business incubation with interests in real estate, financial services and socially responsible investmentsAo according to a business directory.
What does IHG stand for?
IHG stands for International Holdings Group (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IHG
We have 37 other meanings of IHG in our Acronym Attic
- International Housing Finance Services (Fannie Mae)
- In-Home and Family Support Program (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services)
- International Human Frontier Science Program
- Illinois Hot Farm Stock Pullers Association (Illinois)
- In-Home Family Therapy
- Intermittent High Frequency Ventilation
- In His Grip (Christianity)
- Incident Handling Guide (security)
- Intercontinental Hotels Group
- International Hockey Gang (sports forum)
- Iris Hypoplasia with Glaucoma
- in-home geriatric assessment
- Indian Hills Golf Association (Fairfield Bay, Arkansas)
- InterMountain Hay Growers Association (California)
- International Horror Guild Award
- Israel Hang-Gliding Association
- Indian Hills Golf Club (Riverside, CA)
- International Health Geographics Conference (bi-annual conference)
- International Hop Growers' Convention
- International Human Genome Consortium (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RHL is part of the Murray International Holdings group and was set up in 1991.
Mr Sullivan's threat follows a statement issued by Mr Yeung's Grandtop International Holdings group to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange seeking five further weeks to allow due diligence to continue.