According to a list issued by International Hockey Federation (FIH), Pakistan will have to fight it out with hosts Malaysia and Japan and Chinese Taipei in Pool 'A'.
What does IHF stand for?
IHF stands for International Hockey Federation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHF
We have 85 other meanings of IHF in our Acronym Attic
- Ingénieurs Hospitaliers de France (French: Hospital Engineers of France)
- Inhibit Halt Flip-Flop
- Institute of High Fidelity
- Integrated Hands Free (telephones)
- Integrated Hazard Function
- Integration Host Factor (DNA associated protein)
- International Handball Federation
- International Health Foundation
- International Helsinki Federation
- International Historic Films (Chicago, IL)
- International Hospital Federation
- Inventory History File
- Inverse Hyperbolic Function
- Irish Hospice Foundation (Dublin, Ireland)
- Israel Histradut Foundation
- Israel Humanitarian Foundation
- International Helsinki Federation for Human Rights (Vienna, Austria)
- Idaho Housing and Finance Association (Boise, ID)
- In Hands of Foreign Authorities
- Independent Hardee's Franchisee Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the International Hockey Federation, which is hosting the Junior World Cup, can take action against Pakistan if it does not participate in the tournament, the Daily Times reports.
INTERNATIONAL Hockey Federation ( FIH) president Leandro Negre admitted that the scare the sport got regarding its Olympic status was a big surprise.
The International Hockey Federation (FIH (IHF said his federation only recognised Hockey India as the governing body for the sport which had exclusive authority to enter national teams in international events.
While the International Hockey Federation (FIH) has recognised Hockey India as the parent body, the sports ministry wants the revived Indian Hockey Federation (IHF) to take charge again.
The International Hockey Federation (FIH) confirmed India as hosts after a meeting of its executive board.
Azerbaijan had requested to take the place of the Spanish team, challenging a decision by the International Hockey Federation, known as FIH, on alleged doping violations by two Spanish players at an Olympic qualifying tournament in Baku, Azerbaijan.
The event for the world's top six nations was due to be staged in Pakistan but was switched after the International Hockey Federation decided it was impossible to play in Lahore on security grounds.